In 2015, life changed direction for us.
- My husband and I purchased a 25-acre homestead on the coastal strip of regional mid-north coast NSW and started growing our own food (you can follow my food blog The Quasi-Vegetarian Homestead & MMA Nutrition Community)
- We started home educating our children (we now have 3 children aged 2, 8 and 11 years old)
- We became entrepreneurs, establishing our business in earthmoving and machinery hire (we now have modern equipment, employees and a community-focused service we are passionate about)
- I graduated from Meditation Teacher college and released 30 free mp3’s of direct-light channeled meditations and a “How To Meditate Guide”
- I was bitten by a paralysis tick and developed the rare Mammalian Meat Allergy (alpha-gal allergy) so, because of my new dietary needs, and excitement to promote Dusty’s Wonder Bug to parents mindful of teaching their kids about real food, I partnered with the Tribal Wellness Movement and a huge online community of people transforming their health and lifestyles. I now offer a private community with support resources for people bitten by a tick – The Quasi-Vegetarian Homestead & MMA Nutrition Community
- I opened a freelancing copywriting, editing and proofreading small business, working to exchange value with friends and best-selling author Karly Lane and Tamara McWilliam, and published a 12-month Author’s Annual Planner using Crystals
- I published Max’s Bright Fly, my second children’s book, with Balboa Press and started working with Hay House’s exclusive publishing arm
- I re-published my holistic self-paced coursework for mums and children’s books, which were written by myself and Light Being Myste using direct-voice light channelling (meditation) methods, as the Law of Attraction Mums Expanding Consciousness program
- I enrolled in further studies to become a certified Stress Management Facilitator and Science of Life Spiritual Counsellor and Healer
Prior to 2015, I supported women through pregnancy and early parenting with books, blogging, guest-presentations, and workshops in holistic care as well as creative writing. I collected 33 birth stories from mothers who enthusiastically agreed to help me spread the message that all kinds of child-birth are perfect and self-love is first priority, titled Faith In Me – now also available in mini e-books on Amazon called Home-Birth Testimonials, Hypnobirthing Testimonials, Hospital Birth Testimonials, and Calm-Birth Testimonials
Previous to this, I independently supported not-for-profit organisations with copywriting and marketing communications or strategy including ADMA, and Little Souls. My work with business clients including Happy Swimmers enabled them to brand and professionally launch their global business service in reversing infertility, naturally and holistically using whole foods and meditation. And, with the new brand schema, logo, social media accounts and office administration materials I produced, Harris Home Improvements were able to launch a sophisticated home renovations service in the hub of the Gold Coast.
Way way back: Between 2001 and 2010, I was employed at one of Australia’s largest and most successful international direct mail marketing companies in Queensland’s sunny tourism city, the Gold Coast, overseeing campaign roll-out to over 26 countries in 6 languages for wealth opportunity and lifestyle products. My work was always about improving life for the better, striving for positive outcomes and believing in positive change. In addition to leading the benchmark standard for promoting Australian 6/45 Lotto internationally for 10 years, I was also a key member in the Marketing Communications Team for Mater Prize Homes as well as the not-for-profit organisations Variety: The Children’s Charity, Cancer Council NT, the RSPCA, and the Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA). Campaigns I worked on included:
- RSPCA’s A Million Paws Walk
- Cancer Council’s Relay For Life
- Variety Bash
- Variety Splash
- Starlight Foundation’s Annual Starlight Ball
During this time I also studied and received cetifications for:
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing and Management
- Diploma in Public Relations & Event Management
- Certificates in Copywriting, Creative Writing, and Journalism
- ADMA’s Digital Marketing Certificate
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
And, the future? From 2021, I can’t wait to add value and encouragement to people through new books, and sharing more of these offerings:
- The Quasi-Vegetarian Homestead Cookbook – specially created to support people with Mammalian Meat Allergy and/or plants-based diets
- The Law of Attraction Mums 365-Day Law of Attraction Planner and Expanding Consciousness Journal
- Dusty’s Wonder Bug, Max’s Bright Fly and Creative Kids Activity Pack available for FREE through the NSW Creative Kids Program at the following website: http://www.homeeducatingmums.com.au
- The new edition of Faith In Me will be published by Balboa Press, I can’t wait to share it with you!
- Ldeera Waork’s Wisdom – the recently formed Light Being family I am channelling to share wisdom, support and guidance in these transforming times will be published in a book by Balboa Press and you can also follow the channelling journey here.
- Our earthmoving service in our local community, real earthy work!
- I’m so excited about my upcoming children’s book, again promoting adventures, health and fun cartoon characters and to be published by Balboa Press… watch this space!
Blessings for a wonderful 2021… keep your eyes on the stars above and your feet anchored in our planet, I’m sure your future is going to be amazing xx
Thanks for visiting,