Joanna Becker is the founder of Law Of Attraction Mums, an holistic self-paced program for mums aiming to improve their physical health, mindset, attitude, behavior, vocabulary and results.
She is a pianist, a Certified Meditation Teacher, student in Stress Management Facilitating and a loving wife and mum to 3 children. Currently Joanna provides a home education to her children.
Joanna Becker has authored (in chronological order):
- The children’s book, Dusty’s Wonder Bug, with accompanying musical CD and Activity Pack
- The biography and How-To guide: Teaching Our Kids How To Eat Real Food
- A collection of birth stories from mothers – Home-Birth TestimonialsHypnobirthing TestimonialsHospital Birth TestimonialsCalm-Birth Testimonials
- Another fascinating children’s book, Max’s Bright Fly, through Balboa Press – a division of Hay House, which teaches young children how to understand and use the Law Of Attraction in a positive conscious way in everyday life
- Law of Attraction Day Planner – a unique new format of day planning
Joanna has supported women through pregnancy and early parenting with books, meditations, an online presence, guest-presentations, workshops, and in guiding meditation classes.
You can tune into this blog for guidance on bringing more fun into your home, and join 6,000 other followers, by clicking FOLLOW THIS BLOG.
Joanna holds a Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing and Management, Diploma in Public Relations & Event Management, and Certificates in Copywriting, Creative Writing, Journalism, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Project Management and Workplace Training and Assessment, as well as an Advanced Certificate in Guiding and Teaching Creative Meditation.
Between 2001 and 2010, Joanna was employed at one of Australia’s largest and most successful international direct mail marketing companies in Queensland’s sunny tourism city, the Gold Coast, overseeing campaign roll-out to over 26 countries in 6 languages for wealth opportunity and lifestyle products. Her work has always been about improving life for the better, striving for positive outcomes and believing in positive change. In addition to leading the benchmark standard for promoting Australian 6/45 Lotto internationally for 10 years, she was also a key member in the Marketing Communications Team for Mater Prize Homes as well as the not-for-profit organisations Variety: The Children’s Charity, Cancer Council NT, the RSPCA, and the Australian Direct Marketing Association (ADMA). Campaigns she worked on included:
- RSPCA’s A Million Paws Walk
- Cancer Council’s Relay For Life
- Variety Bash
- Variety Splash
- Starlight Foundation’s Annual Starlight Ball
In her private business, Joanna Becker was the specialist Eye for Detail at Free Birds Author Services, where she would edit, proofread and provide copywriting services to Australian businesses.
Joanna independently supported not-for-profit organisations with copywriting and marketing communications or strategy including ADMA, and Little Souls. Her work with business clients including Happy Swimmers enabled them to brand and professionally launch their global business service in reversing infertility, naturally and holistically using whole foods and meditation.